Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Italian Outakes

When we got here we had to get an Italian "social security" card. We went to the Pordenone 'city hall' and believe it or not they certainly had a better process than we do in the States. We only waited an hour. Anyhow, we are waiting there, and Christy elbows me and says: Are those flesh colored pants? Well...no, they weren't...

Below in a previous pic, I was caught taking a drink of the famous 'Sropino' beverage that is simply sensational. Since, Christy was there, she really likes the toilet humor so I tried to get a pic of what she was talking about. Apparently, here in Italy, if you have to "take the Browns to the superbowl" you have to prepare with a little yoga before attempting. Yes, those are toilet bowls in the floor. I guess that is par here in Italy.

On our trip to Udine, Christy forgot to include my video documentation of the view to Slovenia. Well, for your viewing pleasure I present to you our 'capolavoro italiano'.

While in Venice, Christy tried to take me to this party...well, I think it was a party. There were masks, and hats, and glitter. I think I passed out with my "Eyes Wide Shut". Dude, it was weird.


Ok, enough of Christy getting me in trouble, Kwame signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment